Saturday, April 22, 2017
Blogging Part 2
I came to blogpost to try and start a blog and found out I already had one. That's interesting. Apparently I started two blog posts in 2011 and never published them. And here we are again.
I've been trying to convince myself to write again. I've been doing so in fits and spurts for a few years, really since college, really since I didn't get a good grade on my creative writing thesis and thus convinced myself I COULDN'T write anymore.
Don't do poetry in school, kids. It kills it.
Anyway, I had a thought tonight that maybe the reason I don't write is because it's unlikely anyone will ever read it. I'm not going to be published at this point. BUT it turns out, you can publish your own stuff! The Internet is real, folks. This is shocking news.
Anyway, I'll probably edit this post if I ever decide to tell anyone I've started up again. But here we go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment