I will have giggles
and selfies
and digital cats.
I will have way too many
pictures
of parachutes,
Coney Island,
sunrises, sunsets, sunburns.
pictures
of parachutes,
Coney Island,
sunrises, sunsets, sunburns.
I will have purple pens
zebra printed pillows
rhinestones on basically
every thing.
zebra printed pillows
rhinestones on basically
every thing.
I will pierce my ears
again
and
again
and put glitter tattoos on my breasts.
again
and
again
and put glitter tattoos on my breasts.
I will dance to no music
and scream when I’m happy
laugh too damn loud
and too much.
I will flirt with those
I would never fuck
and fuck those
I love or “love.”
I will paint my nails
with more colors and passion
than the meat and cheese
I pile on my salads.
I will drink tea and claim
it keeps me sane
even if that’s
not what it does.
I will line my eyes
and color my lips
and rub it all off
before afternoon.
I will care
deeply
and passionately
about Kardashians and children
of real Housewives.
I will learn
when I can.
When I can’t,
I will try.
I will make my own story
out of your stories
I will take my own time
to write them all.
I will have
So
Much
God
Damn
Wine.
And also tequila.
And obviously, cheese.
I will listen to what
I enjoy in the world
and tell the world
what I think and why.
I will have joy, damn it.
And no damn one
and no damn thing
will stomp out my joy
my passion
love
smile
ever
fucking EVER
again.
I.
Will.
Have.
Joy.
and scream when I’m happy
laugh too damn loud
and too much.
I will flirt with those
I would never fuck
and fuck those
I love or “love.”
I will paint my nails
with more colors and passion
than the meat and cheese
I pile on my salads.
I will drink tea and claim
it keeps me sane
even if that’s
not what it does.
I will line my eyes
and color my lips
and rub it all off
before afternoon.
I will care
deeply
and passionately
about Kardashians and children
of real Housewives.
I will learn
when I can.
When I can’t,
I will try.
I will make my own story
out of your stories
I will take my own time
to write them all.
I will have
So
Much
God
Damn
Wine.
And also tequila.
And obviously, cheese.
I will listen to what
I enjoy in the world
and tell the world
what I think and why.
I will have joy, damn it.
And no damn one
and no damn thing
will stomp out my joy
my passion
love
smile
ever
fucking EVER
again.
I.
Will.
Have.
Joy.

No comments:
Post a Comment